Annual Appeal 2022
WHAT OUR NEIGHBORHOODS & OUR COMMUNITY WOULD BE WITH…
dreams MET, hopes FULFILLED, &
belief IN THEMSELVES & EACH OTHER.
Our neighbors dream of a new life with a healthy family, a safe home, and meaningful work.
• POC provided 11,539 immigrants from Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Venezuela, Honduras, Mexico and other countries with quality assistance and essential support.
• POC with partnering agencies helped employ women as Bilingual Liaisons, Community Health Workers, Community Navigators, and Parent Mentors. Our dream is to lift these women to full time employment to support their families and give back to the community.
POC provides hope by supplementing the building blocks needed for a stable home.
• The ROOTS Community Garden yielded 1,400 pounds of fresh vegetables.
• POC served 622 individuals at the Clothing Closet.
• 16,754 people received food and wrap-around services through a collaborative effort with the All Saints Food Pantry and Northwest Community Healthcare.
POC believes in a better future for ALL.
• 2,275 youth and their parents participated in afterschool programs, camps, and family engagement activities.
• 732 adults received case management services including immigration relief,access to assistance for healthcare, school, rent, mental health support, etc.
Imagine with POC in 2022-2023 what YOUR support can do to help children and families in poverty as we work together to reach our vision of a community with strong citizens, healthy families, and vibrant neighborhoods!
Consider donating today to support POC.