Donate to POC
Partners for Our Communities is substantially supported through grant funding. With additional donations by community members and numerous volunteers, POC proudly provides quality programming to thousands of clients each year. With a moderate operating budget, all offers of assistance are appreciated.
Consider donating today.
How to Donate
Donations are processed via PayPal. All donations are secure and tax deductible.
Donate in Person
Cash & check donations can be delivered in person at 1585 N. Rand Rd. Palatine, IL 60074.
Call to Donate
Call POC at the Community Resource Center to donate over the phone.
Donate via Mail
Cash & check donations can be mailed to Partners for Our Communities at 1585 N. Rand Rd. Palatine, IL 60074.
POC provides support, resources, education and healthcare services to thousands of area residents per year. The need for expanded programs and services cannot happen without your support.. Your generous donations will allow POC to serve more people and make it possible to help people help themselves. To donate online, click here.
Program Supplies Needed
- Laptops and desktops with working operating systems,
- Color printer
- Office supplies including copy paper, #10 envelopes, pens, manila folders, staplers and staples
- Sporting equipment for ICompete
- Healthy, shelf stable snacks for kids
- Craft supplies including construction paper, markers, crayons, etc.